Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 11-19-2007, 05:43 AM   #1
Loopy65
Groupie
Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3; iPad & iPhone 4
Are people still getting their Cybooks?

Hi
Just wondering if people are still receiving their Cybooks or if everything is on hold until the next 'lot' around December 5th? (like me!) ..
Thanks

Loopy
Loopy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 06:22 AM   #2
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
I guess all the CyBooks have been sent. Now Bookeen is probably waiting for the next batch.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2007, 06:28 AM   #3
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Mine will be in the next batch

I'm 25% sad I've got to wait
But I'm 75% enjoying the sense of anticipation
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:37 AM   #4
fugsly
living dead girl
fugsly began at the beginning.

Device: sony 505
I'm the same, I don't think I've ever actually been this excited about a gadget before (hence spending stupid amounts of money on it).

I just hope it arrives before christmas, going away for the holidays and would love to take a smaller bag instead of the massive one i normally take to fit the books. I've emailed them to ask if they expect delivery to be before christmas so hopefully... *fingers crossed*
fugsly is offline   Reply With Quote