Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-12-2018, 02:47 PM   #1
Rylon
Hungry Polar Bear
Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Wi-Fi + 3G
Book about being Transgender in the 90s

A couple of years ago I wrote a novel about being transgender in the 90s and I have a deal going on where it's free on Amazon until this Friday, March 16. It's about a transgirl named Veronica and her experiences learning who she is.

Anyways, I hope that some of you will like it and write a review. I appreciate anyone who wants to take a look at it!

Thanks!
Rylon is offline   Reply With Quote