Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: What team will win the Cup?
Portugal 5 6.02%
England 4 4.82%
Italy 2 2.41%
Netherlands 4 4.82%
Spain 11 13.25%
Germany 15 18.07%
Slovenia 2 2.41%
France 2 2.41%
Greece 0 0%
Switzerland 1 1.20%
Serbia 1 1.20%
Slovakia 0 0%
Brazil 6 7.23%
Argentinia 5 6.02%
Chile 0 0%
Paraguay 0 0%
Mexico 2 2.41%
USA 6 7.23%
Honduras 0 0%
South Africa 0 0%
Algeria 0 0%
Ivory Coast 0 0%
Ghana 1 1.20%
Cameroon 0 0%
Australia 3 3.61%
Japan 2 2.41%
North Korea 1 1.20%
South Korea 1 1.20%
New Zealand 2 2.41%
none of the above 7 8.43%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2010, 05:28 AM   #16
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
I never ever support my national team. (I'm strange that way)
So... how to choose... if we go by the badges, it'd have to be either ravens or elephants.

Go Ravens!! Plus their nickname is Samurai Blue. Possibly the coolest football team nickname ever.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 05:38 AM   #17
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post

Well, omk, to be honest, when I look at your avatar I think the team you truly want to support is Germany, right

Attachment 53182

Black looks so good on me!
But no, maybe I'll support Germany when there are fewer choices, but for now I'm keeping my options VERY open:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Go Ravens!! Plus their nickname is Samurai Blue. Possibly the coolest football team nickname ever.
I wonder if they pronounce it samurai buruu.
Yeah, Japan was one of my favourites anyway.
All african countries too.
In general I make up my mind on a game to game basis.
Like Greece-Germany, definitely Germany.
Germany-Japan, definitely Japan, sorry Ravenne!
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2010, 05:47 AM   #18
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post

Black looks so good on me!
But no, maybe I'll support Germany when there are fewer choices, but for now I'm keeping my options VERY open:
Very wise, indeed. I'm doing the same thing with my avatar, so in case our team turns out to loose against Australia I can still switch to supporting someone else And those ravens would at least fit my nick...
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 05:51 AM   #19
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Here we go. Dressed and voted.

@ravenne: Could you please modify the avatar a little bit? I used a PNG with transparent background and your JPG has a white background.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 05:57 AM   #20
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
Here we go. Dressed and voted.

@ravenne: Could you please modify the avatar a little bit? I used a PNG with transparent background and your JPG has a white background.
Pfffft, who needs transparency when it comes to football?!

Here's your png:
Attached Images

Advert
Old 06-11-2010, 06:37 AM   #21
tulsa
Zealot
tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2, Sony PRS 900
I think my cat needs German colors! I lived in Germany for 5 years and enjoyed watching the soccer games there.. err.. football games!
tulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:42 AM   #22
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulsa View Post
I think my cat needs German colors! I lived in Germany for 5 years and enjoyed watching the soccer games there.. err.. football games!
Definitely!!!
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2010, 06:47 AM   #23
tulsa
Zealot
tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2, Sony PRS 900
Quote:
Definitely!!!
Vielen Dank!
tulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:50 AM   #24
beachwanderer
-
beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Some

ravenne evidently has fallen into a colouring frenzy today.

So beware everyone:
She obviously aims at changing MR beyond recognition

Last edited by beachwanderer; 06-11-2010 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Need new keyboard. Soon. ;o)
beachwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:59 AM   #25
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachwanderer View Post

ravenne evidently has fallen into a colouring frenzy today.

So beware everyone:
She obviously aims at changing MR beyond recognition
Me???? Nah,....

Name:  mr_fifa Kopie.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  29.4 KB
Old 06-11-2010, 11:01 AM   #26
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Aww, but Sweetpea, hüpp Holland hüpp!!!!
First, it's Hup Holland Hup... No weird dots over the u and no extra p's required!

And second, it's all a commercial hype...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:03 AM   #27
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i cannot vote. my team is "the blue ones next to the fish" and it is not on the list. what kind of poll is this, anyway ??
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #28
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i cannot vote. my team is "the blue ones next to the fish" and it is not on the list. what kind of poll is this, anyway ??
Well, as that one isn't an option, it means that None of the Above is your choice!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:08 AM   #29
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Well, as that one isn't an option, it means that None of the Above is your choice!
how boring !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:08 AM   #30
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
You're a greenie - add your team to the poll!
What good is unlimited power unless you occasionally abuse it? I mean use it?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fifa world cup. soccer, vote usa!!!