Notices

Old 05-09-2009, 08:47 AM   #1
Momo_Germany
Connoisseur
Momo_Germany began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3 (great!!) +DX, Sony PRS-505,-700,-600 (dislike!), iPad
Hello from Germany

Hi everybody!

Since some weeks I own the Sony ebook-Reader (PRS-505) and I simply LOVE it! I love books and I'm travelling around very much. With the ebook-reader I'm reading much more than before as I can easily take it with me and have every book with me I might like to read.

I hope, the publishers in Germany will soon expand their range of books which are available. I'd like to have the possibility to decide whether to buy a book I'm interested in as a printed version or as an ebook.

I like this forum and the features I can find here (including ebooks, help etc.).

Best wishes from Germany,
Momo
Momo_Germany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:22 AM   #2
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Hallo Momo,
herzlich willkommen bei MobileRead. Das PRS-505 ist wirklich ein tolles Gerät, schön, dass es Dir so gut gefällt.
Vergiß nicht im deutschen Unterforum mal vorbeizuschauen und in den vielen, vielen deutschen Bücheruploads wirst Du bestimmt auch fündig werden.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2009, 09:36 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Momo and welcome to MobileRead. I have a Sony 505 and like it a lot especially, as you point out, the ability to carry so many books
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #4
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Hello Momo, and welcome to MobileRead.

I'm not sure what netseeker wrote, but I'm sure he mentioned that there is a German Forum and that there is an upcoming meet in Germany.

If you have any questions, just ask.

WDE. (I have a PRS505 and PRS700)
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:16 AM   #5
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
but I'm sure he mentioned that there is a German Forum and that there is an upcoming meet in Germany.
Oh well...
Thanks for the reminder.

Momo, am 27. Juni findet in Frankfurt am Main unser erstes Treffen statt. Hier findest Du weitere Details...
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2009, 03:51 PM   #6
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Hi Momo, herzlich willkommen!
Meine Vorredner haben ja schon jede Menge Infos gegeben. Der deutschsprachige Forenbereich ist übrigens hier: Link.
Viel Spaß bei MobileRead!
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:13 PM   #7
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Hi Momo, herzlich willkommen!
Meine Vorredner haben ja schon jede Menge Infos gegeben. Der deutschsprachige Forenbereich ist übrigens hier: Link.
Viel Spaß bei MobileRead!
Und stör Dich bloss nicht an den wildgewordenen Wollsocken, die hier herumgeistern. Die sind alle nur ein bisschen "loco"
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:57 PM   #8
Momo_Germany
Connoisseur
Momo_Germany began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3 (great!!) +DX, Sony PRS-505,-700,-600 (dislike!), iPad
WOW! - Thank you for the warm and nice welcome! This board has already been very helpful for me. I'm still "surfing" through the varoius topics and posts and I also love the German part of the board and the German ebooks uploaded there. Thank you for this great work! It's wonderful to realize that so many people do love books the same I do!

Have a nice day, evening or what time ever it might be at your place, see you,
Momo

----------

Danke Euch allen für das herzliche Willkommen! Ich freue mich, das Forum (und den deutschen Teil des Forums) gefunden zu haben und hier so viele technikbegeisterte Menschen zu wissen, die Bücher genauso lieben wie ich! Danke für die vielen tollen deutschen ebooks und die hilfreichen Tips! - Und die vielen verrückten Socken finde ich... nett...

Liebe Grüße,
Momo
Momo_Germany is offline   Reply With Quote