Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-04-2008, 12:14 AM   #1
CathalMagus
CathalMagus is on a distinguished road

Device: Hanlin V3 (lBook r2) with OpenInkpot
Aspiring OpenInkPot hacker

Hello all,

I've been thinking about getting some kind of electronic ink device for years (ever since I saw it mentioned in an old National Geographic magazine). I've been looking around on this site for many months to find a device which I could easily hack with.

I finally ordered a Hanlin eReader v3 today, with the lofty intention of putting OpenInkPot on it as soon as I'm able (putting RockBox on my iAudio X5 wasn't too hard...), hopefully helping to develop the OpenInkPot platform, and possibly writing a couple of applications for it too...

Anyway, hopefully my V3 will wend its way safely from Spain (Apolo XXI) to Ireland in the next few weeks.

Cheers,
- Cathal.
CathalMagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 12:24 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi CathalMagus and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert