Notices

Old 09-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
setherd
Sleep Tech
setherd began at the beginning.

Device: andorid, nook simple touch
Aldiko 3.0 is released

http://www.aldiko.com/blog/

I'll try it again and see how if it's better. I used to used it religously but the past year have been using moon+.
setherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:48 AM   #2
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
I am not impressed. I can´t see any offline dictionary function.. Is there one that I have not seen ?
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2013, 06:43 PM   #3
diremommy
Zealot
diremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zenpad S 8, iPad mini 2
It's still a bit odd to me, I can't find things as easily as I once could.

Last edited by diremommy; 10-06-2013 at 06:45 PM. Reason: found what I was asking for
diremommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 02:44 PM   #4
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by diremommy View Post
It's still a bit odd to me, I can't find things as easily as I once could.
Agreed, they have totally redesigned it. I had to do some digging to find the file folder so that I could add a book yesterday. But now that I know where to find it I'll be okay.

Oh well it keeps me challenged and learning!
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aldiko