Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 02-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #1
GJSmith
Connoisseur
GJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it is

Device: Kobo Vox
Streaming music CBC

For those of you who like to stream music on your Vox. CBC started a free service today.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...rvice-cbc.html

http://music.cbc.ca/
GJSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:30 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I was listening on my PC and did not like the fact I was not seeing any info on what was being played...
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2012, 02:29 PM   #3
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Question

I found this very interesting but it seems to be for Apple users only. Is there not an android app, and have I missed it somehow?
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:34 PM   #4
GJSmith
Connoisseur
GJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it is

The info for what is playing appears beside the play button at least on the main page.
No App for Android it seems. I just open the page in Dolphin HD and play it from the page.
Not perfect but nice to a have choices at no cost
Old 02-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #5
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Yes... later yesterday I did start to see what was playing...
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2012, 11:24 AM   #6
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJSmith View Post
The info for what is playing appears beside the play button at least on the main page.
No App for Android it seems. I just open the page in Dolphin HD and play it from the page.
Not perfect but nice to a have choices at no cost
I tried to contact CBC and complain that there was no android app, but alas their mandatory editor insisted I was not filling in all the required fields and threw me out. To think, I used to work there!
Old 02-15-2012, 05:50 PM   #7
GJSmith
Connoisseur

Senior then you know what C B C really stands for LOL
Old 02-17-2012, 12:27 PM   #8
Senior
Zealot

So true, and I even took a lot of those nasty telephone calls, you know, people complaining. I recall the one lady who phoned and complained of the foul language on our TV program, I informed her that we had on the opera Swan Lake to which she said, I am watching the CTV station and they are not answering their phone!

So Here am I complaining, good old CBC