Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 05-05-2009, 11:43 AM   #1
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Make your own book from the MobileRead Wiki

A new feature has been added (thanks Alex) to the MobileRead wiki that allows you to collect a set of pages and turn them into a book for your off-line reading pleasure or handy reference. The book can be created for you or you can save it yourself in PDF or ODT (open office) format. You can also quickly save a single article in PDF format. This is an extension product to the mediawiki source we use for our pages. I still haven't mastered it myself but I am sure some of you will figure all of it out. You can read about it at:
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Help:Books

Note that the new create book menus are dynamic. Add your first page and you will get additional options and the menus on future pages will change. Currently this feature is only available to the more than 500 registered users that have a wiki account. This may change in the future.

Also note that our wiki is under a creative commons license so cannot be used for commercial purposes.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:10 AM   #2
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
I just tried to access it, however, my login from MobileRead obviously didn't cross over to Wiki. Does anyone know if it is the Same login or do I need to create a new account for the Wiki.

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:38 AM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
I just tried to access it, however, my login from MobileRead obviously didn't cross over to Wiki. Does anyone know if it is the Same login or do I need to create a new account for the Wiki.

AJ
You must create a new account for the wiki but I would recommend you use the same user name to avoid confusion.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
book, ebook, wiki