Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-07-2020, 03:08 AM   #16
pepcok
pepcok began at the beginning.

Device: kindle pw2, boox tab ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbrzvnrnd View Post
Update: I formatted the M96, rooted it, installed CA Certificates taken from a recent version of Android, installed a recent version of Opera Mini Browser and...

Nothing changes. Sigh. Everytime I try to connect to https sites, o when Coursera App starts, I got an internet error. "Old" http sites seem to work.
Isn't the issue not with certificates, but with the fact that Kitkat (or whatever the Android 4 name was) doesn't support TLS 1.2 out of the box? If I were you, I'd look for a way to somehow get TLS 1.2 working on the reader.
pepcok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 03:32 AM   #17
fbrzvnrnd
Fanatic
fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ONYX M96
Thank you for the answers and suggestions. I decided to buy an Onyx Note3. It is not a "answer" to my problem, but I "lost" too many hours trying to resolve it. Thank you again.
fbrzvnrnd is offline   Reply With Quote