Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-06-2014, 08:10 AM   #1
alexxxm
Addict
alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Rocket; Hiebook; N700; Sony 505; Kindle DX ...
buy a DX new

hi! Somebody knows if there's still a way to buy the Kindle DX?
I read http://goodereader.com/blog/electron...ling-kindle-dx that it has just been discontinued - damn! I was just now thinking of buying a 2nd one, for the time my original one will die (never saw a better reader, probably never will)
alexxxm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 10:02 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Keep an eye on Amazon; they generally have refurbished ones available for sale from time to time. Have you looked at the other 9.7" eInk devices available on the market? There are some nice ones around.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2014, 11:19 AM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxxm View Post
hi! Somebody knows if there's still a way to buy the Kindle DX?
I read http://goodereader.com/blog/electron...ling-kindle-dx that it has just been discontinued - damn! I was just now thinking of buying a 2nd one, for the time my original one will die (never saw a better reader, probably never will)
I'm in the DFW area and see them on Craigslist and at Pawn Shops all the time. A lot of them are in pretty good shape. Refurbished ones also appear on eBay from time to time.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 06:33 AM   #4
ThomasC
Thunder Down Under
ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.

Device: kindle dxg, K3, K4nt, iPhone
Man I'm glad I bought another DXG, on sale from Amazon ~4-5 months ago at $189 (plus $10 for the leather case)! My original one is still going strong and I now have one in each reading room's of my house. I feel so spoilt, lol!
ThomasC is offline   Reply With Quote