Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-28-2023, 03:55 AM   #1
afendrich
afendrich began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
Calibre storing in two different subdirectories

Hi

Something happened to my install. I had created a an install on M:\Calibre years ago.

I now see Calibre is adding books in the root M:\

What is the best way to fix this? I want all books to be in M:\Calibre

I want to move the ones that got created in M:\ into M:\Calibre

Windows 11, 2 Gig of storage free
afendrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 02:25 AM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Where does the M: drive live? On your computer i.e. a locally connected drive? On a NAS? Mapped to OneDrive, DropBox, whatever?
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2023, 01:36 AM   #3
afendrich
afendrich began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
Hi David,

It is a mapped drive on my local network. There are at least 1800 books in my Calibre. Rebuilding takes forever.
afendrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 02:23 AM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by afendrich View Post
Hi David,

It is a mapped drive on my local network. There are at least 1800 books in my Calibre. Rebuilding takes forever.
See ==>> I am getting errors with my calibre library on a networked drive/NAS?

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, directory structure