Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Is chicken soup an abomination?
Yes 5 15.63%
Yes 8 25.00%
The blue one next to the fish 19 59.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2010, 06:00 PM   #526
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Hmmm .... I DO have the left-over motor oil from my last oil change. Since it qualifies as organic, I'll send over to you. Bon appetit!

I am a civilized chicken - chock full of contaminants, carcinogens, and MSG.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:28 PM   #527
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
All that means is that you have flavor.

And you do know that my state has a law that any chicken sending used motor oil into this state must have an EXACT return address with a map showing EXACTLY where they live and EXACT what time when he'll be home.

State law, yup.

So please. Send it to me.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-29-2010, 07:36 PM   #528
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Poohbear_nc
c/o Hundred Acre Woods
3rd Tree from the bush with yellow flowers next to the pond
knock twice at 06:00 CST
then run as fast as you can into the bramble patch and wait for me
Old 09-29-2010, 07:49 PM   #529
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Poohbear_nc
c/o Hundred Acre Woods
3rd Tree from the bush with yellow flowers next to the pond
knock twice at 06:00 CST
then run as fast as you can into the bramble patch and wait for me
My God, pooh, I told you about that tree in confidence!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:01 PM   #530
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
My God, pooh, I told you about that tree in confidence!
[Psst ... don't worry ... Gopher has been at work digging a trap in front of the tree - covered with leaves - we'll capture that sorry SoS and give him to the heffalumps & woozles! He won't be bothering us any more.]
Advert
Old 09-29-2010, 09:03 PM   #531
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Muhahahahahaha!
Hope he didn't read that first
Old 09-29-2010, 09:10 PM   #532
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Um, hay guys. Anyone want some slightly used nails? They were only used on something soft.

And I washed them too.

Old 09-29-2010, 09:14 PM   #533
SameOldStory
My True Self

I ani't going no place untill I get my used motor oil. You can't fool me that easy.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:17 PM   #534
poohbear_nc
Now what?

The motor oil will be arriving shortly - stay by your mailbox! A loooong time!
*snicker*

You have to sign for it!
Old 09-29-2010, 10:19 PM   #535
AprilHare
Wizard

Oh, that's mean pooh.
I like it
Old 09-30-2010, 11:48 AM   #536
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Stay put by your mailbox SoS -- remember - you have to sign for the package of oil.
Oh ... and I put a little present in there for you too - since you've been SO friendly and had those terrible accidents. [Have you had a tetanus shot in the last 10 years?]

Spoiler:

Hope you like it!
Old 09-30-2010, 12:37 PM   #537
SameOldStory
My True Self

I'm waiting, but I hope it arrives soon. My back is starting to hurt.

Old 09-30-2010, 12:46 PM   #538
poohbear_nc
Now what?

OMG - you kidnapped & freeze-dried Lance Armstrong!!

Oops - I'm sorry - your mailbox is WAY too small for the package of oil. Better drive into town and wait at the main post office - just camp out by the "Parcel Post" window.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:54 PM   #539
SameOldStory
My True Self

That was the easy part. Do you know how much it costas to have him plated?

It's a lot more than bronzed baby shoes.

Old 10-01-2010, 11:46 AM   #540
SameOldStory
My True Self