Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-21-2024, 01:08 PM   #1
cheesecake
cheesecake began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 6th generation
Question unable to send to device

while downloading calibre, i accidentally skipped setting up the kindle email.
i can't figure out how to fix this so i can send books to my kindle. i have converted to epub (since mobi isnt accepted anymore) but when i select book and click "send to device" it is grayed out.
help!
cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 01:35 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Send to device is for when you have the device plugged into the USB port. It sends the eBooks via USB to your device. This has nothing to do with sending to your Amazon email to be converted to a Kindle format so it can be synced.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-21-2024, 09:03 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Preferences:sharing by email is where you want to set it up.
Then you right-click a book: Connect / share: send by email
(you can also right click the Globe icon)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote