Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-12-2020, 09:02 PM   #1
2scre
Zealot
2scre began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Not sure if I should create a new Google account for Moon Reader

I would like to take advantage of syncing using Google Drive on Moon Reader. But I'm worried that if I use the Google Drive I have now, it is already 8gb out of 15 gb full, which could take spaces in phone storage.

If you start syncing ePub files on one Google Drive account, can you later on move the ePub files to another Google Drive account and have everything (highlights, bookmarks, location) preserved?
2scre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 01:22 AM   #2
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
my sync to dropbox for moon folder uses only ~3MB so stop worrying. it only stores pointers to last page read etc, not entire books. it would be a tad larger if i made notes, but still too small to worry about
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2020, 10:53 AM   #3
2scre
Zealot

you mean it only stores pointers to last read but not highlights?
Old 10-13-2020, 12:50 PM   #4
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
It stores what you have selected in the relevent settings, for a sync. Explore and test.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 12:36 AM   #5
2scre
Zealot

Is there some sort of file apart from .ePub that saves those information (highlights, etc)? I was wondering if I could share that file with someone so that they get all the highlights incorporated into their ePub files.
Advert