Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-05-2020, 11:23 PM   #1
snoman
snoman began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
How can I refresh/update library in Python?

I've been writing a Python script to sync Dropbox for my Kobo Aura One.
I succeeded to download files, but I don't know how to refresh or update library.

Anyone help me?
snoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 11:52 AM   #2
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
That will become possible very soon. Sherman can give more details about this.

For now, you can do it manually with NickelMenu.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2020, 11:48 PM   #3
snoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
That will become possible very soon. Sherman can give more details about this.

For now, you can do it manually with NickelMenu.
Thanks for your reply.
As you wrote, I use the rescan function of NickelMenu now. I'll wait for Sherman's work.
Old 07-07-2020, 05:59 PM   #4
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Yes, I'm writing a library/program that, among other things, will allow one to kick off a rescan, AND wait for the content import to finish.

I'm still trying to nail down the final API design before I make it public however. Hopefully soon(tm).

(I've been working on some work related stuff the past couple of days, so it will be a wee bit longer yet)
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 10:28 PM   #5
snoman

Hope your work done well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman View Post
Yes, I'm writing a library/program that, among other things, will allow one to kick off a rescan, AND wait for the content import to finish.

I'm still trying to nail down the final API design before I make it public however. Hopefully soon(tm).

(I've been working on some work related stuff the past couple of days, so it will be a wee bit longer yet)
Hope your work done well!
Advert