Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-01-2010, 01:39 PM   #1
nyrath
Addict
nyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfolded

Device: nook
Woman locked out of her Kindle account for a month

http://consumerist.com/2010/09/amazo...r-a-month.html
nyrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:47 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Barnes & Noble Sells Me Broken E-book, Won't Refund

Last edited by daffy4u; 09-01-2010 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Fixed broken link
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2010, 02:07 PM   #3
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Your link is to this thread. What am I missing here?

His link seems to be a very rare and random event--stuff happens!
Old 09-01-2010, 02:20 PM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Your link is to this thread. What am I missing here?

His link seems to be a very rare and random event--stuff happens!
Fixed the link.

@nyrath - We can all search and find negative things about every ebook reader. I'm not sure why you posted your link especially without comment. There must be more to the story because as you can read right here in the Kindle forum, Amazon really does have great customer service for the Kindle but once in a while someone is going to have a bad outcome.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote