Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-28-2009, 12:19 PM   #1
Beltza
Beltza began at the beginning.

Device: none
Sony Ebook reader for french people?

Hi,

well, its cheaper to buy on sony america store.
but how can i buy them ?

i tried on the sony america store but i cannot put my french code zip.
do i have a way to buy it or not ?

thnaks.
Beltza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:24 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
http://wwwbhphotovideo.com will ship internationally. But don't forget that you will have to pay shipping and VAT when it arrives in France, and also (and perhaps more importantly) that you will in effect be buying it without a warranty - Sony Europe will not do a warranty repair on a US Reader.

All things considered, I'd just buy a French one. It could save you money in the long term if it ever needs repair.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2009, 11:59 PM   #3
Beltza

I just wanted to buy some things for christmas to find this ebook too, and i called each french store on my town and NO ONE have this ebook...

so i have two things to do :
for us : 299$ = 299€ -__- 100€ less

- buy on french store
or
- buy on america store

I personnaly prefer the american one, so i will check the website you show me.
thanks again.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:43 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You may wish to consider buying from the UK. The Euro is very high against the Pound at present, and you'll probably save money compared to buying from France. More importantly, you'll still have warranty cover if you buy from another European country.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:23 AM   #5
Beltza

Do you know an UK website store ? where i can buy this ebook reader ?
Advert