Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 11-11-2009, 07:42 AM   #1
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
eBook Character Codes

This table may be of some use.

Looking for various characters required access to several sources for ASCII, ASCII Extended, and the various charcters and symbols defined in UNICODE Latin-1 entities. I finally decided to pull all the data into one tool.

The table is in numerical sequence regardless of code set. The HELP (chm) file has full global search using CTL+F. Data can be copied and then pasted into whatever tool you are using.

Any errors are mine so please let me know of them.

Charlie
Attached Files
File Type: zip eBook Char Codes.zip (12.7 KB, 171 views)
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:07 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I use the Windows "charmap" accessory. Very handy "all in one" source for this kind of thing and, of course, you can copy and paste from it into your book.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2009, 09:23 AM   #3
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Nice work, Charlie!

I attach a simple .html conversion of your .chm so that it can be used by others wanting to create a version of same for their book ebook readers (and of course in their favourite ebook format.)

The actual ebook conversion is left as an exercise to the reader...
Attached Files
File Type: zip eBook Char Codes_html.zip (11.5 KB, 175 views)
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote