Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 08-04-2012, 02:43 PM   #16
diba
Addict
diba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolate

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4, Kindle PW, Nexus7 3G
Have you tried this ROM? It is lithium76 jellycane tablet version. And the quicknavbar is worth trying.

Have you a USB memory stick running with JB on the Fire? I am waiting for the OTG cable ...
diba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:34 PM   #17
grvthang
Connoisseur
grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Kindle Fire, Droid Incredible2, Kindle Touch
That Chameleon is amazing! Being that I already can group my apps in folders (via. Go Launcher), it will save me one whole finger click.
grvthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert