Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-26-2011, 10:19 AM   #1
thelion
thelion began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Blurry Carousel Images

Hmm..I will freely admit that one of my first acts was to root my Fire. I just cannot abide the restrictions inherent in an unrooted Android device.

That said, when I download Apps from Android Market (or even directly from websites, etc) the images on the Carousel are very blurry. Any idea why or how I can fix this?
thelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:46 AM   #2
SamuraiXSendai
Addict
SamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 1. Kindle 2. IPAD. KDXG. Kindle 3.Fire
They are low res images. No fix unless you can somehow replace the image file within the Fire.
SamuraiXSendai is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2011, 03:13 PM   #3
johnpoz
johnpoz is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle fire
Yeah seeing the same thing with any apps sideloaded or from websites directly, rooting has nothing to do with it.

I would have to agree should be able to change the icons if knew where they were stored on the kindle.. Anyone out there know?
johnpoz is offline   Reply With Quote