Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-07-2014, 04:47 AM   #61
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post

Welcome my new baby Brownie

Attachment 123781

CupCake needed a mate

Okay I probably added this wrong, I can't remember how to add stuff. Sorry mod!
Very nice bunny!
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:17 AM   #62
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:

Attachment 123781

CupCake needed a mate

How cute! Are they getting along? I hope Brownie will help ease the pain of your loss.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:17 AM   #63
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
They just met each other this morning without the exercise pen between them. They were trying to determine who would be the dominate. As little as Brownie is he stood his ground with CupCake. They stayed together between 5-10 minute. When they can stay together that long without fighting I will increase the time, but only while fully watching them until Brownie is fixed. He will not be able to be fixed until he is 8-10 months old. Currently he is around 4 months.
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:37 AM   #64
laurla
Addict
laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Some of the Kristen Ashley Burg series are on sale for $.99

ETA, looks like all 4 are, and I had to click 'buy now' for it to show but they are same price at Kobo, couponable.
Thank-you, I think...clicked on them all. Sigh...
laurla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:01 PM   #65
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Welcome to the bunny, he's a cutie!

Quote:

Attachment 123781

CupCake needed a mate

TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:11 PM   #66
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurla View Post
Thank-you, I think...clicked on them all. Sigh...
You're welcome. I'm all done collecting her books except 'The Will' which I'm just waiting for the next Kobo contest. Now to get to read them all...

KYBunnies, you're new bunny is adorable. I hope things go well and they get along.

I "need" a new Kobo contest, have over 30 books I'm just waiting to buy. You know, because I have nothing to read.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 03:39 PM   #67
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:

What a lovely addition to your family, KB.

Quote:
I "need" a new Kobo contest, have over 30 books I'm just waiting to buy. You know, because I have nothing to read.
My immediate wishlist is not quite that long, but I need a contest too. I only bought one of my MUST HAVE books so far. I have managed to stand strong about the others, but not sure how long I will last. The buy button is calling my name...
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:03 PM   #68
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
A couple of freebies today:

Do Me, Do My Roots by Eileen Rendahl. This looks more chick lit then romance but sounds like a cute story.

A Cat Called Cupid by Mazy Morris

Lengths by Stephen Campbell. This has been free before.

Freefall by Tess Oliver. This has also been free before.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:33 PM   #69
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
My immediate wishlist is not quite that long, but I need a contest too. I only bought one of my MUST HAVE books so far. I have managed to stand strong about the others, but not sure how long I will last. The buy button is calling my name...

I have a number of books that I want to buy, too. Probably not as many as 30 books, but the list keeps growing. I mostly read self-pub books, but there are also some trad-pub books that I'm itching to get (e.g. Jill Sorenson's Backwoods, Samantha Young's Fall From India Place, etc, that have been released recently). Some of these are rather pricey, so I seriously need some good codes.

Currently reading J.M. Madden's Lost and Found series. It's pretty good.
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 08:12 PM   #70
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyMore View Post

I have a number of books that I want to buy, too. Probably not as many as 30 books, but the list keeps growing. I mostly read self-pub books, but there are also some trad-pub books that I'm itching to get (e.g. Jill Sorenson's Backwoods, Samantha Young's Fall From India Place, etc, that have been released recently). Some of these are rather pricey, so I seriously need some good codes.

I am trying NOT to buy books so I can get my A/C window unit order on Monday. So I am going to stick my fingers in my ears and say "Lah Lah Lah"
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:15 AM   #71
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Kindle Freebie

Isle of Lies (Scottish Duo #1) by Donna Fletcher (Jove 2002)

Quote:
Moira Maclean is summoned by Mother Abbess in the dead of night. Frightened and worried and with no time to dress, she rushes in her night dress and bare feet to discover disturbing news. Her father and brothers have been killed by a rival clan and it is her father’s dying wish that she wed the Highlander warrior he sent to keep her safe.

The stranger appears to have come directly from the battlefield and Moira has little choice but to obey her father’s dying wish. A hasty ceremony and equally hasty consummation, and it’s over, though Moira soon finds that… it has only just begun.

Her father arrives and she learns that the warrior she wed, Ian of the clan Cameron, is her father’s mortal enemy. A bargain is struck between the two men and she is once again left at the convent to live out her days.

But danger lurks in the shadows and Moira carries a secret she’s been warned not to share and with her life in peril Ian returns to take his wife home. It doesn’t take long for Ian to realize that Moira has the power to heal his broken heart and that he has the power to wake her dormant passion and love has the power to bring the unlikely pair together.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:29 PM   #72
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyMore View Post

Well, only 8 are high priority, but Fall From India Place is one of those 8 so we'll wait together.

Quote:
I really need to push that up my TBR pile, again.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 04:35 PM   #73
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Well, not a big week for purchasing or reading. This is my only purchase:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Compras_20140608.JPG
Views:	275
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	123833

And this is my reading, reread really, because I read it a lot of time ago when it was published in Spain, and I've come back to it from time to time since that moment:

Name:	Leida_20140608.JPG
Views:	262
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	123834
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 04:49 PM   #74
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Absolutely, Positively is one of fabvorites by JAK.

I had a slow reading week since real life intruded on my reading time. Read:
  • Shield of Winter (Psy/Changeling #13) by Nalini Singh (A-/5 stars)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	books 6-8.JPG
Views:	244
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	123835  

Last edited by library addict; 07-22-2021 at 02:23 AM. Reason: slight grade adjustment for SoW
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:21 PM   #75
Smartie
Addict
Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW,KOBO H2O
Guy Gavriel kay book 4.99

http://store.kobobooks.com/en-CA/Lis...b0e9L7JTuXEDbw
Smartie is offline   Reply With Quote