Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-03-2013, 09:14 PM   #31
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I believe, answer is "yes" to both questions. However, you should dig into MfgTool documentation and i.MX50 Reference Manual and write/patch some code. And, most probably, nobody here did any of these things.

As I'm mostly a Linux user, I learned virtually nothing about MfgTool, but I know that it could be "scripted" in some way. And for booting straight into bist, you should initially initialize "main" DDR RAM, that requires some code packed into image suitable to load in USB Downloader mode. Hence the recommended documents.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote