Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2018, 11:52 AM   #1036
McDagobert
McDagobert began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Could I please have the original glo image?
THX a lot!
Old 06-24-2018, 07:51 PM   #1037
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 06-27-2018, 10:07 AM   #1038
pugk
pugk began at the beginning.

I could also use as sd image for my kobo Glo. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Old 06-27-2018, 07:31 PM   #1039
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 06-28-2018, 04:22 AM   #1040
Nightsky13
Nightsky13 began at the beginning.

Morning, May I also please have a copy of the image file for the kobo glo.

Last edited by Nightsky13; 06-28-2018 at 04:26 AM. Reason: updated with device name
Advert
Old 06-28-2018, 05:59 AM   #1041
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-01-2018, 02:54 AM   #1042
phanegem
phanegem began at the beginning.

Device: Kobe glo
Goodmorning, Can I also please have a copy of the image file for the kobo glo.

Many thanks in advance
Old 07-01-2018, 03:17 AM   #1043
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-01-2018, 03:01 PM   #1044
annikb
annikb began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo N613
Hi, could someone share an image for the kobo glo with me? I've been stupid and bricked mine
Old 07-01-2018, 07:16 PM   #1045
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

And two posts and a PM in about an hour? That's rude. Multiple requests doesn't make the response quicker. In fact, they make the response slower as I have to waste my time working out exactly which posts or PMs to respond to.
Old 07-02-2018, 02:25 PM   #1046
phanegem
phanegem began at the beginning.

Device: Kobe glo
Hi Davidfor,
Thanks for the image, it got mine going again.

The only thing not working is the on/off. I have the n613 version.
Any tips ?
Old 07-02-2018, 07:51 PM   #1047
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by phanegem View Post
Hi Davidfor,
Thanks for the image, it got mine going again.

The only thing not working is the on/off. I have the n613 version.
Any tips ?
If the switch is the only problem, then it is likely that you didn't put it back together properly. I think each time I have put my Glo or Touch back together, I've had to redo it to get the switch working.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:59 AM   #1048
comercializado
comercializado began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx N96CML
Good morning David, a few days ago I changed the battery of my Glo and for some reason while proceeding to its replacement it had to reinitialize, as a result I am blocked. I would need - when possible - you send me the image of the device:
KObo Glo year 2012

Thank you very much
Old 07-03-2018, 03:21 AM   #1049
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. But...

What do you mean by "completely reinitialize"? If it reset and started the setup, that should be OK. Otherwise, have you tried a factory reset using the buttons?
Old 07-03-2018, 05:01 AM   #1050
comercializado
comercializado began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx N96CML
I received the image, thank you. I already made the factory reset but when I open a book it is reinitialized (as if it was turned off in the switch off) and makes reading impossible.
I think something has been damaged, that's why I want to put a new image.

Is there a thread where I can see how I can make that change?

David, thanks again for your kindness
Closed Thread