Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 07-18-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
samanthalincoln
samanthalincoln began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Question Cannot locate any books in Calibre

This is my first time using Calibre and so I understandably need some help with it.

Here's my situation:

-I have a brand new Nook Tablet.
-I USED to read books on the Kindle App on my Mac. I now want to put all of those books onto my Nook.
-I'm aware of DRM and all of that, and have successfully put a DRM removal plug-in into Calibre.

Now, when I go into Calibre and try to Add Books, I cannot locate the books I want anywhere in the Kindle Folder. There are a few .azw books, under Kindle > Contents > Resources, but they are the free ones like Pride & Prejudice that came with the app. I don't understand why my other books won't show up, I've checked and double checked that they are downloaded into the Kindle app itself.

There are no other .azw files that I can find. Does anyone know what's going on here? I'd appreciate any help.
samanthalincoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:47 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
If these are books you bought from amazon, the easiest way to get them is to download them to your computer via the manage my kindle page at amazon.com
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
azw, calibre, epub, kindle, nook