Notices

Old 08-22-2010, 04:30 PM   #1
nelson7lim
Connoisseur
nelson7lim began at the beginning.

Device: nook
trouble using PaperCrop.

anyone tried PaperCrop?

it looks really nice a product. but then when i tried to do my manual cropping, it pops out this error message. anyone faced it?

"lua error config.lua:87:attempting to compare nil with a number"
nelson7lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:52 PM   #2
humore
humore began at the beginning.

Device: hanvon n516
happens all the time, still can't figure out why
humore is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-23-2010, 03:05 AM   #3
nelson7lim
Connoisseur
nelson7lim began at the beginning.

Device: nook
let's hope someone will come and help us..
nelson7lim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:08 PM   #4
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
I'm not sure PaperCrop is being actively maintained. Try BRISS; it has more or less the same functionality and has the added bonus of not rasterizing the PDF if it wasn't already.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote