Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-29-2020, 11:10 AM   #1
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
BookExpo Online

Due to the coronavirus, they are not having an in person event this year, and instead of doing several zoom meetings with a variety of staff and having them as facebook live videos. If you miss the videos live, as I do, you can watch them later. I'm finally having time to watch the first right now, which discusses:

Sessions include:

Public Libraries and the Pandemic - 4:27

Audiobooks & Consumer Behavior - 55:55

LibraryReads Book Buzz - 1:52:21

Pivoting Through Crisis: A Global Pandemic Impact on the Future of
Library Services - 3:00:24

Anyone else watching or participating? It's a lot of video footage to get through but I'm happy they're doing this.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 12:40 PM   #2
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
BookExpo Online May 26 Part 1 - The library changes and speaking of safety and moving more to digital was interesting, but I found the Audiobook session more intriguing as they talk about trends, sales.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert