Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 03-29-2012, 08:32 PM   #1
syclone
Zealot
syclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge iPhone 4S IPad 1 iPad 2 Nook Touch 4 Palm Pilot
Power Supply

Can someone point me to a photo of the PE power supply or send a photo? I have 3 or 4 supplies that work and I've forgotten which one came with the PE (I don't believe it says Entourage or Edge on it). As I said in some earlier posts, I'm going to be selling the unit and I want to get all the correct pieces together.

Thanks,

SYCLONE
syclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:35 AM   #2
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Search tool is your friend .

EE charger - how to identify
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2012, 07:50 AM   #3
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
It is likely a DVE Model: DSA-12G-12 FUS
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:12 AM   #4
syclone
Zealot
syclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge iPhone 4S IPad 1 iPad 2 Nook Touch 4 Palm Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by syclone View Post
Can someone point me to a photo of the PE power supply or send a photo? I have 3 or 4 supplies that work and I've forgotten which one came with the PE (I don't believe it says Entourage or Edge on it). As I said in some earlier posts, I'm going to be selling the unit and I want to get all the correct pieces together.

Thanks,

SYCLONE
I'm really starting to lose it! The darn thing was sitting right on one of my work tables because I used it to charge the PE 2 DAYS AGO. Then again, I've been this way all my life. I once spent 10 minutes looking for a screwdriver that I was holding in my hand.
syclone is offline   Reply With Quote