Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-06-2022, 09:35 PM   #1
vanishedsarah
vanishedsarah began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Link (URL) to view book on Amazon or Goodreads?

Is there a way to put a link to Amazon or Goodreads for each book? So, I can click it and it'll open my browser directly to the books page, instead of having to search for it?
vanishedsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 10:13 PM   #2
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Get the Goodreads metadata plugin. (Amazon's built-in.) Downloading metadata will fill out the identifiers field and make links.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2022, 10:31 PM   #3
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Hi!

check also this recent post on the same topic
Comfy.n is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 06:11 AM   #4
svenlind
Fanatic
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Kobo Sage and Libra 2,Ipad mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanishedsarah View Post
Is there a way to put a link to Amazon or Goodreads for each book? So, I can click it and it'll open my browser directly to the books page, instead of having to search for it?
A built in option is to right click in the book details page. Here there is a "Search internet option" where you can specify Amazon or Goodreads.
There is also another plugin "Search Internet" that can be customized. The attached screenshot shows my customisation.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	crop.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	198249  

Last edited by svenlind; 12-07-2022 at 06:14 AM.
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
configuration, general information, plug-ins