Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 02-04-2020, 06:54 PM   #1
arooni
Addict
arooni began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4 (2018)
What happens when you export book notes from >1 koreader device?

I read on my PW4 and my Kindle Fire tablet. Often I read the same book across both devices.

Today I exported all notes from both libraries; I noticed:

1) It doesn't seem to re-export already exported notes (i.e. if I read a book and previously exported the notes they don't seem to arrive).
2) I didn't have a good test of book notes/comments to find out if it *merged* the comments/notes for the two places I was reading the book (i.e. merged the notes from the kindle from those of the android tablet).

anyone know how this is managed? i don't want to overwrite my notes.

i also use syncthing to manage syncing the library across different devices which might complicate/make things easier (probably makes things harder lol)
arooni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 08:06 PM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
KoHighlights can merge them, I believe.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert