Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-12-2018, 04:15 PM   #9271
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
lol Yes! Oh my gosh, I've been beside myself since my other laptop stopped working properly. I've spent so much time and money on that laptop... I'm gonna take it to the storage unit and just leave it there.

Still listening to Aap Sahaee Hoa.
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 03:49 AM   #9272
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Reader
Listening to the morning news. Same old same old,just different faces!
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2018, 04:00 AM   #9273
stuartjmz
Nameless Being

Listening/watching my favourite song from my favourite fil, period:
Yeh Duniya Agar Mil
Old 10-14-2018, 12:26 AM   #9274
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
And I Love Her, covered by Tino Izzo

cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 06:03 AM   #9275
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
Nostalgia win...

drjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2018, 06:41 AM   #9276
stuartjmz
Nameless Being

Annalisa's been on high rotate for me since hearing her in a sammarinese friend's car in May
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a7AzDSdkWQ
Old 10-15-2018, 02:58 AM   #9277
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
Oh gosh, it was too brief... Listening to a very brief summary of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. I paid 15 bucks for this?
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 04:55 AM   #9278
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Reader
The Beatles 'Rubber Soul' just because I felt like it!
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 06:34 AM   #9279
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

#America Got Talent# Amazing Dance Performance...in Hindi Old Song AWARA HOON OF Raj Kapoor..!!

Old 10-15-2018, 06:53 AM   #9280
stuartjmz
Nameless Being

Being very suggestible, I'm now watching this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXLzfldeDcM

Last edited by stuartjmz; 10-15-2018 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Embedding didn't work
Old 10-15-2018, 07:59 AM   #9281
drjd
The Couch Potato

@ stuartjmz : To embed your Youtube video from a link like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxxx, just wrap the video id 'xxxxxxxxx' with surrounding tags

[YOUTUBE]xxxxxxxx[/YOUTUBE ]

For example, from your above post:

Hope it helps.
Old 10-15-2018, 08:10 AM   #9282
stuartjmz
Nameless Being

drjd - that is EXACTLY what I did. When I did that, I got the black square but it had a play arrow and pressing play brought up an error message. I tried several times, same result each time.
Old 10-15-2018, 09:30 AM   #9283
drjd
The Couch Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartjmz View Post
drjd - that is EXACTLY what I did. When I did that, I got the black square but it had a play arrow and pressing play brought up an error message. I tried several times, same result each time.
I wonder why its not working. Its the normal procedure I follow to post the videos, and I never come across a problem. Perhaps you could post the issue in the Miscellaneous > Feedback forums, where you may find a proper help.
Old 10-16-2018, 02:48 AM   #9284
stuartjmz
Nameless Being

Testing to see if using a different browser helps, with another classicc from the sublime Sahir

Last edited by stuartjmz; 10-16-2018 at 07:58 AM.
Old 10-16-2018, 03:45 AM   #9285
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
This might help -- Try using the "Quote" function (button on the lower right) on a post that includes a Youtube video to see how it was done,
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
birth of the shums, blues, listening, shumswrisomkw, unutterable silliness, youtubed! :)