Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-28-2010, 02:42 AM   #1
nittecat
nittecat began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Custom Recipe for CNBC Magazine

I have been trying to create a custom recipe to receive latest issue of CNBC Magazine at http://www.cnbcmagazine.com main page.

But I couldn't succeed so far. Anyone can give pointer to customizing recipe for CNBC Magazine?

Thanks to all for their valuable time and assistance..

taci
nittecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:14 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nittecat View Post
I have been trying to create a custom recipe to receive latest issue of CNBC Magazine at http://www.cnbcmagazine.com main page.

But I couldn't succeed so far. Anyone can give pointer to customizing recipe for CNBC Magazine?

Thanks to all for their valuable time and assistance..

taci
You might get a better response by posting this in the Custom Recipes Sticky in the top section of the Calibre forum.

Welcome to MobileRead, don't forget to check out all of the great ebooks available and formatted here by other Mobile Read members.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
custom recipe