Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-08-2012, 12:09 PM   #1
Paulc15
Paulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch, Kindle DX , iPad 1, Kobo Vox
Kobo mini has "smart cover" capability...

You probably know this already, but I discovered whilst messing with a rare-earth magnet on my 'glo', that the 'mini' responds to a magnet placed in the same relative position (bottom right corner), turning the unit on from sleep.
Paulc15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:41 PM   #2
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
They're selling a Smart Cover for the Mini, but its currently pre-order only.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-08-2012, 01:23 PM   #3
Paulc15
Paulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura aboutPaulc15 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haesslich View Post
They're selling a Smart Cover for the Mini, but its currently pre-order only.
Haesslich - can you point me to where these are available for pre-order (for the mini)?
Old 10-08-2012, 01:32 PM   #4
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulc15 View Post
Haesslich - can you point me to where these are available for pre-order (for the mini)?
http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/ereadi...ep&ikwsec=Home

I've only seen then on Indigo/Chapters' site so far.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:50 PM   #5
Paulc15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haesslich View Post
http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/ereadi...ep&ikwsec=Home

I've only seen then on Indigo/Chapters' site so far.
Thanks Haesslich! Appreciate it
Advert