Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 07-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #331
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail Lawrence View Post
I don't know if tagging really does any good Gary, but heck its worth a try. About to catch up, I'm glad UK tags are back, I felt cheated when they removed them even though I don't know what god they do really.
Well, maybe it's not so bad. In that case, I rescind my comment about not tagging Judgement...
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:01 PM   #332
ramsey_isler
Enthusiast
ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle
Phew! I went through and tagged everything I could find in the US store. I hope I didn't miss anyone

I'd greatly appreciate it if you wonderful folks could tag my urban fantasy Kindle novel, The Remortal

US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004VB532E

UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004VB532E

DE: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B004VB532E

Tags: urban fantasy, multicultural, thriller, los angeles, kindle book, kindle authors, kindle, action, young adult, teen
ramsey_isler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2011, 05:17 PM   #333
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
I tagged you, Ramsay.
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #334
ramsey_isler
Enthusiast
ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.ramsey_isler can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Thank you for the tag!
Old 07-23-2011, 06:41 PM   #335
gregoryblackman
gregoryblackman began at the beginning.

Hey guys, just came over from Kindleboards. Looks like I've got two online homes now .

Tagged everyone from the last 5 pages, if people can hit me back I would appreciate that:

Jonathan Rush and the Star Academy: Part One (The Star Master Trilogy)

Jonathan Rush and the Star Academy: Parts One and Two (The Star Master Trilogy)

Thanks,

Gregory Blackman
gregoryblackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2011, 01:19 AM   #336
ramsey_isler
Enthusiast

Hi Gregory. You've been tagged!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregoryblackman View Post
Hey guys, just came over from Kindleboards. Looks like I've got two online homes now .

Tagged everyone from the last 5 pages, if people can hit me back I would appreciate that:

Jonathan Rush and the Star Academy: Part One (The Star Master Trilogy)

Jonathan Rush and the Star Academy: Parts One and Two (The Star Master Trilogy)

Thanks,

Gregory Blackman
Old 08-07-2011, 11:13 PM   #337
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Welcome to all the newbies!!! I'm off to tag you now!

All my links are in the first post...Thanks!
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:37 AM   #338
Spacejock
Hal Spacejock & yWriter
Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'll do some tagging now (may have done some of you from KB)

You can get to mine by clicking 'Amazon' in my sig.
Spacejock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:43 AM   #339
Spacejock
Hal Spacejock & yWriter
Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacejock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsey_isler View Post
Phew! I went through and tagged everything I could find in the US store. I hope I didn't miss anyone

I'd greatly appreciate it if you wonderful folks could tag my urban fantasy Kindle novel, The Remortal

US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004VB532E

UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004VB532E

DE: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B004VB532E

Tags: urban fantasy, multicultural, thriller, los angeles, kindle book, kindle authors, kindle, action, young adult, teen

Remortal UK had no tags on my system. I copied the ones from the US edition.
Spacejock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:06 PM   #340
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I will come back to tag you. Please do me a favor to tag mine by clicking the links in my signature. I will reciprocate your favor. Thanks.
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:13 PM   #341
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsey_isler View Post

I just did your tags Ramsey. My books are in signature. Thanks and good luck!
Old 08-29-2011, 01:59 AM   #342
SandyHarper
Banned
SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

I can use some tags for my new books. Please click the books in signature to tag me. I will do the same. Thanks in advance.
SandyHarper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 06:11 PM   #343
Sheila.Horgan
Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sheila.Horgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
I would love to participate.

My books are:

http://goo.gl/wE4Ic
http://goo.gl/QuGy0
http://goo.gl/u12fP
http://goo.gl/8G9bD
http://goo.gl/AKEDi

The tags for all my books are:

series, serial novel, indie author, amateur sleuth, humorous mystery, 99 cents, cheap kindle books, sheila horgan, cozy mystery, comedy mystery, comedy, female sleuth, kindle, humor, beach read, sisters, clean mystery

Thanks in advance - I'll be tagging for 23 pages. =)

Sheila

Update: Got all the US tagging done. Will have to do the UK and DE after I purchase something from those sites. Thanks for the tags.

Last edited by Sheila.Horgan; 08-29-2011 at 07:43 PM. Reason: update
Sheila.Horgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:52 PM   #344
SandyHarper
Banned
SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'SandyHarper understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila.Horgan View Post
I would love to participate
My books are:
series, serial novel, indie author, amateur sleuth, humorous mystery, 99 cents, cheap kindle books, sheila horgan, cozy mystery, comedy mystery, comedy, female sleuth, kindle, humor, beach read, sisters, clean mystery
Sheila tagged you one at a time. I sure can use tags for my new books. Thanks.
SandyHarper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:28 PM   #345
DrDln
Banned

Looks like there is not much action on tag exchange. I wonder if there is value.

Tags
amazon authors, author tags, indie authors, william l.k.