Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-25-2015, 04:49 PM   #1
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
$5 off print book purchase, Amazon Underground deal US only

Get $5 Off Your Next Book Purchase

Need a new book for the New Year? Download one of the below games from Underground and receive a $5 credit on your next print book purchase. Not all select games may be compatible with your device. Terms and Conditions apply. Offer valid for US residents only until December 31 at 11:59PM PST.

http://www.amazon.com/b?node=13548855011

Here's the email that comes when you get the $5 promo credit (I got the credit for buying the Underground version of Flow Free)...
Quote:
Congrats! As a purchaser of select apps or games from Amazon Underground you have earned a $5 promotional credit to your account. This credit will be automatically applied to your next purchase of any print book sold and shipped by Amazon.com and is valid through February 14, 2016. Limit one promotional credit per customer. The promotional certificate doesn't apply to items offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com website and won't cover the purchase of gift cards, sales tax, gift wrap, or additional shipping costs. When using a promotion to buy eligible items, the promotional funds will apply to your order automatically before another payment method is charged. Your promotional balance doesn't appear in Your Account but will always display at checkout when you place an order for a print book or eBook shipped and sold by Amazon through the Shopping Cart.

The promotional credit must be used by February 14, 2016. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 12-25-2015 at 04:52 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 06:29 PM   #2
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Thanks for posting this offer!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2015, 07:21 PM   #3
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Hmm, I got a $1 mp3 credit instead of the $5 off a book credit.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 08:23 PM   #4
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
Yeah, a $1 credit here as well and only for mp3 albums or singles. Not cool...
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 09:11 PM   #5
Brendan Moody
Groupie
Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, Kindle Fire HD 8.9 4G LTE, LG Ultimate 2
I haven't gotten either one after ordering Heads Up!, though I did get a $1 MP3 credit for another, non-app order earlier in the day.

I note also that the text of the linked page has changed; it used to describe the offer using the language quoted in the OP's first paragraph, now it just lists the games. I suspect Amazon has changed course mid-stream...
Brendan Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2015, 12:51 AM   #6
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It appears this deal may already be dead.
Old 12-26-2015, 03:16 PM   #7
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
I just got one of the apps, no credit of any sort here.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 05:30 PM   #8
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

Interestingly enough if I go to the link using my phone I see the offer, while now going there on my laptop doesn't show the offer.
Old 12-26-2015, 07:06 PM   #9
Brendan Moody
Groupie
Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, Kindle Fire HD 8.9 4G LTE, LG Ultimate 2
I'm also still getting the offer text on my phone but not seeing it on my laptop. Buying offer apps through my phone still doesn't make the offer actually work, however.
Brendan Moody is offline   Reply With Quote