Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-11-2020, 06:40 AM   #1
dattiluca
dattiluca began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Upload kobo forma .conf file

Hi everyone,
I'm new here, hope I'm writing on the correct section.

On Kobo Clara HD Dropbox Syncing is disabled by default, even though a Dropbox folder is present in the file system, so I wondered if it could be activated editing the "Kobo eReader.conf" file in .kobo/Kobo folder.

Can any of you owning a Kobo Forma with this feature enable upload the configuration file? So I can take a look at it.
dattiluca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 12:32 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dattiluca View Post
Hi everyone,
I'm new here, hope I'm writing on the correct section.

On Kobo Clara HD Dropbox Syncing is disabled by default, even though a Dropbox folder is present in the file system, so I wondered if it could be activated editing the "Kobo eReader.conf" file in .kobo/Kobo folder.

Can any of you owning a Kobo Forma with this feature enable upload the configuration file? So I can take a look at it.
Sorry but that's not going to happen. If nothing else, I suspect that a good part of the setup and operation is done on Kobo's end and you won't be able to use that.

If you need that functionality, you should purchase a Kobo Forma instead of asking for help in breaking licenses. An activity that Kobo is very likely to take a dim view of.

And why did you post in the Kobo Android tablet forum?

Last edited by DNSB; 11-11-2020 at 12:47 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clara, dropbox, forma, kobo