Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 11-10-2010, 01:59 PM   #1
ACBrown
ACBrown is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle
One Author's Guide to CreateSpace: A Writer's Journey

Hey all,

Having successfully navigated the CreateSpace publishing process, and having had a positive experience, I thought I would provide prospective authors with a kind of road map or guide outlining the process. Both the prospects and pitfalls are explored.

I know some of you will certainly be interested in obtaining a paperback version, as well as an E-Book version of your work, so check it out.

To read or listen to the podcast on the subject, go here: Link.

http://walkingwiththemailman.wordpre...sty-resources/
ACBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:15 AM   #2
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACBrown View Post
Hey all,

Having successfully navigated the CreateSpace publishing process, and having had a positive experience, I thought I would provide prospective authors with a kind of road map or guide outlining the process. Both the prospects and pitfalls are explored.

I know some of you will certainly be interested in obtaining a paperback version, as well as an E-Book version of your work, so check it out.

Great report, AC. Thanks.
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2010, 03:32 PM   #3
ACBrown
ACBrown is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle
Re:

Thanks, James! I'm glad it was of some good use.
ACBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:42 PM   #4
bthrowsnaill
Dreamer
bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACBrown View Post
Hey all,

http://walkingwiththemailman.wordpre...sty-resources/
Nice write up. Thank you.
bthrowsnaill is offline   Reply With Quote