Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 08-10-2013, 12:47 PM   #1
b5530188
b5530188 began at the beginning.

Device: מnone
Question Any way to hack page layout?

After a failure of part of my screen on my PB360+, the bottom part (about two rows) are not visible any more. I was looking for a way to limit the text of my ebooks to margins, beyond those provided by the original software. as to allow me to read as if i had a smaller screen.

This ofcourse is just a "bandaid" until I can aford a new reader.

any advice is welcome
b5530188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:19 PM   #2
JimMcLaren
Addict
JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Pocketbook 302, Pocketbook 912, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by b5530188 View Post
After a failure of part of my screen on my PB360+, the bottom part (about two rows) are not visible any more. I was looking for a way to limit the text of my ebooks to margins, beyond those provided by the original software. as to allow me to read as if i had a smaller screen.

This ofcourse is just a "bandaid" until I can aford a new reader.

any advice is welcome
I use CoolReader on my PB 302. You can specify all the margins. It should run on you PB. You can find it on this forum. Make sure you get the one for your reader.
JimMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert