Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-24-2010, 04:35 PM   #1
Jaye
Jaye began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
PDF error

Greetings all..

I've had this little issue with Calibre. When converting a certain PDF it gets stuck on 47 percent! It will sit there for hours never progressing. I restarted everything, with no change. I figured that if it was DRM issue it would have told me.

Any advice guys?
Jaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:40 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Use the free Mobipocket Creator to convert the pdf to html and have a closer look at the structure. Or after Mobipocket Creator has it as a html file click build-a-book and it will create a PRC file. The prc file should be of use to you and your kindle.

Of course once it is a prc file you can enter that file in Calibre.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
pdf conversion