Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-11-2019, 04:10 PM   #541
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader
Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite3, Kobo aura one, kobo touch 2.0, Kobo Clara HD,Poke2
DICTD file conversion

I've a two big size file: .index and .dict
They seem a DICTD file. Goldendict opens it...
My problem is that pyglossary does not convert it, neither to stardict or to tabfile format. I tried even to .bgl and... nothing.
Has anyone an idea, solution, or a try?

Owl_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 04:42 PM   #542
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl_ View Post
They seem a DICTD file. Goldendict opens it...
My problem is that pyglossary does not convert it, neither to stardict or to tabfile format. I tried even to .bgl and... nothing.
https://github.com/soshial/xdxf_makedict

dictd/dsl/sdict/stardict/xdxf => dictd/stardict/xdxf
Semwize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 04:16 AM   #543
jlemonde
Enthusiast
jlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to beholdjlemonde is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Is it possible to create a Kobo dictionary from the Wiktionary ?
jlemonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 05:53 AM   #544
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader
Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlemonde View Post
Is it possible to create a Kobo dictionary from the Wiktionary ?
I've already done it. And improved. Maybe you won't find a better en-en kobo dictionary.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...&postcount=507

Last edited by Owl_; 05-12-2019 at 06:02 AM.
Old 05-12-2019, 05:57 AM   #545
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semwize View Post
https://github.com/soshial/xdxf_makedict

dictd/dsl/sdict/stardict/xdxf => dictd/stardict/xdxf
Please, could you explain the conversion's steps?
(I've got windows 10 and a friend has a Mac available)
Old 05-12-2019, 07:24 AM   #546
AnimalOfArt
Groupie
AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: changing frequently
Quote:
I found: 1) a good mobi version of "Wikt + CIDE" without repetitions or problems
How do I convert from mobi to kobo dict?
AnimalOfArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 08:13 AM   #547
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalOfArt View Post
How do I convert from mobi to kobo dict?
It's a too much long and complex process
Old 05-12-2019, 03:16 PM   #548
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I've got windows
https://yadi.sk/d/KEqRbOJ33LoTdT
Quote:
I've a two big size file: .index and .dict
They seem a DICTD file.
makedict.exe -i dictd -o stardict name_dictionary.index

Last edited by Semwize; 05-12-2019 at 03:33 PM.
Old 05-14-2019, 10:11 AM   #549
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semwize View Post
https://yadi.sk/d/KEqRbOJ33LoTdT
makedict.exe -i dictd -o stardict name_dictionary.index
It works perfectly. Many thanks
Old 05-15-2019, 04:04 AM   #550
Kinoda
Kinoda began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Hello everyone, could someone kindly convert this to a version I can use on my kobo please?
Kinoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 12:50 PM   #551
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinoda View Post
Hello everyone, could someone kindly convert this to a version I can use on my kobo please?
short and easy structure
Attached Files
File Type: zip dicthtml.zip (384.5 KB, 175 views)
Old 05-15-2019, 01:00 PM   #552
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader

Tolkien's universe dictionary

J.R.R. Tolkien Fictionary

source:

http://thefictionary.net/j-r-r-tolkien/

the stardict source was not easy to convert, so I had to do a little of editing
Attached Files
File Type: zip dicthtml.zip (4.55 MB, 254 views)

Last edited by Owl_; 06-21-2019 at 12:15 PM.
Old 05-15-2019, 03:57 PM   #553
Number9
Dude
Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One; Kobo Aura H2o; Sony Reader PRS-T3
Quote:
J.R.R. Tolkien Fictionary
I'm not so good at this Dictionary-stuff, so can you please tell me what to do with this?
Number9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 11:09 PM   #554
Semwize
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitha View Post
Can anyone get the kobo formar for this dictionary?
And what were the difficulties (if they were)?

check
Attached Files
File Type: zip dicthtml.zip (17.61 MB, 201 views)
Old 05-20-2019, 10:30 AM   #555
Semwize
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitha View Post
Could anyone convert this one?
check
Attached Files
File Type: zip dicthtml.zip (15.77 MB, 204 views)

Tags
kobo dictionaries