Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-17-2020, 02:29 AM   #42931
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 4
Preparing for the weekly supermarket trip. Like last week I'm going a bit earlier than normal. During the recent renovation so much has moved that I need a bit of extra time to find everything on my lists.

My other mission today is to get my father to order at a certain supplier. He has been delaying it for weeks. I think it's because he hates their webshop. Normally enter the orders for the suppliers with webshops (my father is too precise with his descriptions, resulting in not being able to find the items he's looking for), but this is the one supplier I can't do. We order a lot of the more technical items from them and since my father uses general descriptions for his list and not specific item numbers from the manufacturer I'm afraid I order the wrong things.

But we're starting to run out of certain items and there has been a couple of customer orders that are now taking too long. So he needs to bite the bullet and sit down to make an order.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 09:21 PM   #42932
Elektron
Evangelist
Elektron is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Elektron is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Elektron is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Elektron is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Elektron is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Elektron is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Elektron is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Elektron is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Elektron is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Elektron is an accomplished Snipe hunter.Elektron is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 Version 2, Kobo Mini
Sitting at my Chromebook, using weavesilk.com. It's addictive! Try it.
Elektron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:26 AM   #42933
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 4
Procrastinating again. Today's chores are dusting and vacuuming my rooms, the utility room and the upstairs hallway.

But first I have to put in an order for a supplier, then breakfast and if I don't procrastinate too much I'll have time for a creative session this afternoon. My reward, having something to look forward to helps motivate me to do the chores that need to be done.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:32 AM   #42934
mlewis78
Addict
mlewis78 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mlewis78 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mlewis78 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mlewis78 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mlewis78 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mlewis78 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mlewis78 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mlewis78 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mlewis78 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mlewis78 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mlewis78 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
I am sitting here procrastinating going to bed to read, while using my mouse with left hand. I'm right-handed. I have a right-hand wrist fracture from a fall at home. Went to the ER Saturday evening. Wearing a splint which reminds me of when I had an ankle cast after surgery 30 years ago.
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?