Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-13-2021, 05:01 PM   #1
idharris
idharrisauthor
idharris began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Daily Soul Balm - Smother Your Soul in Petroleum-Jelly!

Daily Soul Balm (Free on 15th January)

Here's the link to buy: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...a-f78c79e7253f

About Daily Soul Balm

Every day, from January-December, there are 366 readings (including February 29th!), covering diverse subjects, such as psychology, spirituality, the gamut of human emotions, strange archetypes, dark poetry, parables, satire, fairy tales, allegorical stories, surreal distortions of everyday life etc.
"I can’t make it into work today because of the invisible influence of the fifth dimension.
A man, who was fired earlier today.
Two bulbous eyes on stalks, ten jointed legs, a hardy shell, a tail fan, and two pairs of fetching whiskers, which are actually antennae. Yes, I certainly do bear a most uncanny resemblance to a shrimp.
I am limitless, yes, even with my dodgy knee!
Beauty is only skin deep – but stop trying to prove this with that scalpel, assmunch!
Speech is silver but silence is golden – get the hint, cockhead?
The pain of the little finger is felt by the whole body. Oh, if only I had known that, I wouldn’t have cut your little finger off.
Don’t bite off more than you can chew unless you have cheek pouches like a hamster."
Packed with questionable wisdom, gorge yourself daily, with the insanity that will keep you sane!

Last edited by idharris; 01-13-2021 at 05:04 PM.
idharris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, funny short storys, humorous fiction, parody and satire