Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-09-2024, 05:15 PM   #1
guill69f
guill69f began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
(solved) Export books from different series to different folders

Hi, in the past years I have been managing my ebooks and comics in Calibre, but i would like to try out something else for the comics.
To minimize time on files management, i would like to prepare my comics currently in Calibre and have them exported in a way that would group comics from different series to different folders. Is that possible? How?

Note: this is not a post about rearranging the folder structure for files managed in Calibre, i am perfectly fine with that for the files I'll continue to manage there. Thanks!

[FOUND IT :-) ]

Last edited by guill69f; 04-09-2024 at 05:33 PM. Reason: solution found
guill69f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 05:39 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
What do you mean by 'export' - Save to Disk, Send to Device, something else?

If it's Save to Disk and your comics and books are in separate virtual libraries you could create a template that saved in different structures for the Comics and Books VLs.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 01:01 AM   #3
guill69f
guill69f began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Thanks, I meant to save the comics in a specific folder on the disk, and to have the files organized per serie, with 1 folder for one serie. But as indicated in my post edit, i managed to find how to do that.
guill69f is offline   Reply With Quote