Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-22-2008, 05:49 PM   #16
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
More eBook store credits . . . .

I have another $90 worth of Sony eBook Store gift cards that I'm willing to sell.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 07:56 AM   #17
FangornUK
Addict
FangornUK has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FangornUK has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FangornUK has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FangornUK has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad, Kindle 3
Anyone help us out, I need $100 of vouchers via paypal. Leaping Gnome usually helps but he doesn't appear to be around recently.
FangornUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2008, 01:21 AM   #18
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
Sold!
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:57 PM   #19
paula_jayne
paula_jayne began at the beginning.

Device: sony PRS-505
Gift cards help

Hi need $100 worth pretty quick (i'm in need of decent reading material) can anyone help

PJ
paula_jayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 01:35 PM   #20
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by paula_jayne View Post
Hi need $100 worth pretty quick (i'm in need of decent reading material) can anyone help

PJ
Sure, I can help. PM me how you'd like to pay. I live near a SonyStyle shop and can get there and but some gift cards for you.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2008, 08:28 PM   #21
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi,

Would anyone be able to send me a $50 gift certificate through the Sony eBook Store? I can send you the money via PayPal.

I PMed you JSWolf but I'm not sure if you got my message.

Thanks,

epiphany
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 06:25 AM   #22
wkiesl
wkiesl began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs505
Hi All
I live in South Africa and would love to buy some books from the Sony eBookstore. I have a Sony 505 Reader. Could someone help by buying a $100 gift voucher for me. I can send the money via my PayPal account.
Wendy
wkiesl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 09:04 AM   #23
kdwiqc
kdwiqc began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
I'll Buy

Hi

I am happy to buy any Gift Cards for Connect will happily pay throu Paypal or any other way.

kdwiqc@yahoo.co.uk
kdwiqc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 01:46 PM   #24
dashel
dashel began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Hi,

I recently bought the Sony Ebook reader, its really useful for travels. Unfortunately same ole story, im residing out of the US. Could I enlist the help of someone to help me purchase giftcards for Sony's ebook store? I can pay via PayPal
dashel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 04:58 PM   #25
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashel View Post
Hi,

I recently bought the Sony Ebook reader, its really useful for travels. Unfortunately same ole story, im residing out of the US. Could I enlist the help of someone to help me purchase giftcards for Sony's ebook store? I can pay via PayPal
Can you not buy books from fictionwise.com or one of the other third party books stores? Granted you will have to convert some of the stuff you get, perhaps using ConvertLIT and libprs500.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 08:49 AM   #26
PaulM_NL
PaulM_NL began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
I am looking for some $100 worth of gift certificates. Can pay through Paypal or transfer directly into bank account.

paulmolenaar _at_ mac (dot com)

Happy to return a similar favour from Netherlands (excluding mind-altering ingredients ;-)
PaulM_NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 08:55 AM   #27
PaulM_NL
PaulM_NL began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Oh and by the way, this used to work but has stopped working as of a couple of weeks ago:

I 'rented' a US address at myus.com and had American Express list that as my primary address on my credit card. At that point I could purchase from the Sony store with my regular credit card. I will try the trick again with a VPN account making my PC appear to be US based (the same trick I use to rent VUDU movies ;-)

The lengths you have to go through to circumvent these old-world rights issues based on ancient concepts as 'windows' and geographies... If I wanted to, I could obtain everything I want without paying a dime and here I am, subscribing to the notion that the rights owner deserves to make money and consequently find myself hindered to the maximum degree...
PaulM_NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 04:26 AM   #28
paulr
paulr began at the beginning.

Device: sony
Another appeal

Hi

Another non-US resident appealing here.

Just got my awesome PRS-505.

Would anyone be willing to purchase some credits for me?

My email : paulrobson@revelationinternational.com

Looking for about US$100 worth (plus whatever additional for time and effort)

Thank you and karma for all

Paul
paulr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 07:53 AM   #29
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Send "Leaping Gnome" a PM. He very kindly offers to buy Connect certificates for non-US people.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 04:50 PM   #30
sonli
sonli began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-505
Hi, I live out of the US (in Italy) and would be very interested in buying vouchers of approximately us$100.00. I will pay through PAYPAL.
Thanks
sonli is offline   Reply With Quote