Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-10-2011, 11:43 PM   #1
jhanel
Death Has a Name
jhanel began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Smile Death Has a Name -- Paranormal Thriller, only $0.99

Hello. My name is Jerry Hanel, and I am the author of Death Has a Name. It is a paranormal thriller. I'm offering it at $0.99 to give everyone a chance to read it at a very low price. No, that's not an intro price. That's the ebook price.

Death Has a Name is a full novel at over 54,000 words, so it's a great deal. You can find the ebook at Amazon or Smashwords (for everyone that's NOT Kindle).

I'm also including a sneak preview at my second novel at the end of this ebook.

Summary:
Together with Detective Phil Dawson, Brodie Wade -- a psychic detective -- must summon all of his will to go head-to-head with a spiritual force known as The Truth to solve the latest string of gruesome murders. It appears that Dominick Fredrickton -- the Midnight Killer -- has returned from the grave. Can they stop Death before he is unleashed from eternal bonds?

AMAZON REVIEW: 4/5 stars
Give your imagination freedom and let this book draw you in. I was totally suprised how I was pulled further into the story nearly causing me to be late for work as I stayed on my eliptical trainer engrossed and wanting to just read a little more. Paranormal books I normally read when pretty much alone so nothing invades the story, with this book I could have been anywhere and it would still have held me. Whisps of fog will never look the same.

Please let me know if you download the book, and if you like it. If you do read it, and wouldn't mind, I could really use an Amazon or B&N review.

Thanks!!

--Jerry Hanel

Last edited by jhanel; 01-10-2011 at 11:48 PM.
jhanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:56 PM   #2
jhanel
Death Has a Name
jhanel began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I'm about to release the sequel to this book. If you haven't read DHAN yet, you can do so now while it's still only $0.99 on Amazon. On July 30th, I'm releasing my new book, Thaloc Has a Body, and prices may change somewhere around that date.
jhanel is offline   Reply With Quote