Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-18-2010, 11:17 AM   #16
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
I am not sure other than to try the screensaver hack and see if it works.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 12:27 PM   #17
Sharni
Sharni began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G
Just want to thanks to you guys on here, finally got my hands on my kindle today and have installed the custom screensavers, it looks great =]
Sharni is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2010, 01:44 PM   #18
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Sharni:

Welcome to the club and, boy, that's fast hacking - day one.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 04:39 PM   #19
silasgreenback
New Leaf Turner
silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharni View Post
Just want to thanks to you guys on here, finally got my hands on my kindle today and have installed the custom screensavers, it looks great =]
Same here. It was so easy, I don't want to get cocky about doing much more!

Here's the first one:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Peeping Tome.PNG
Views:	512
Size:	307.2 KB
ID:	63530  
silasgreenback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 02:40 PM   #20
Sharni
Sharni began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G
@FF2, Well I knew I was getting a kindle for Christmas so I had all of the files ready and downloaded to be put on, I'm so glad I did it's great and really simple.
@silasgreenback, Yeah I only really wanted the screensavers but the instructions were so simple I think I probably could do more if I wanted, I actually expected problems as the instructions provided seemed to good to be true, luckily they weren't =]
Sharni is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert