Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-09-2008, 08:51 AM   #31
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
it's ok, we won't hold it against you

cream eggs are an exception, you can't share those.

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 06-09-2008 at 08:52 AM. Reason: look at that, 2000 posts. my, i talk a lot...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 09:00 AM   #32
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedPark View Post
Hi all. I'm an avid reader and wannabe polymath and "renaissance man".
Welcome, I remember that in my late teens I strived for these characteristics as well.

I remember having one high school teacher look a me a bit odd when I mentioned I wanted to be a "renaissance man".

Though that title still escapes me, there is no harm in trying.

How's your voyage progressing from wannabe to .....
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2008, 09:27 AM   #33
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

it's a worthy goal for anyone to strive for.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:48 AM   #34
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post

If I said your cream egg was beautiful would you hold it against me? Wait...
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:27 AM   #35
zelda_pinwheel

my hovercraft is full of eels !!
Advert
Old 06-09-2008, 11:30 AM   #36
TedPark
Zealot
TedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Sony 505
No, I haven't been "scared off" - YET !
But you guys are pretty weird.
Right now I'm into trying to parse avatars.
zelda_pinwheel and elsi caught my attention -
but then again, you're probably both ugly
grumpy old men!
"Aren't avatars wonderful"?

PS - I'm definitely planning on (enjoyed) being (was at) the PARTY!!!

Last edited by TedPark; 06-09-2008 at 11:36 AM.
TedPark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:34 AM   #37
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Yeah, well, I can assure you, my avatar shows a striking resemblance to my real self!
And, also I have never seen Zelda_pinwheel in real life, I trust her to be nothing but faithful in her choosing of her Avatar, "Get Zelda an Avatar"-Threads not withstanding
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:41 AM   #38
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
grumpy old men!

It's not like you have any choice, being as the invitations have already being send. And no RSVP's.

Zelda is beautiful. I'm the ugly, grumpy old man.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:44 AM   #39
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
grumpy old men!

this may shed a little (very little...) light on the subject of my avatar(s).
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23033
i should warn you that we've managed to drag the absurdity on for over 40 pages now (and still going strong).

it's lucky for you that you chose your own early on, as you'll see, if you read any at all of that thread.

i will confirm, however, that i am in fact a girl / young woman of the feminine sex. i do get grumpy sometimes though, i'll give you that.

i'll let marc... heu... "explain" about his party.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:45 AM   #40
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
It's not like you have any choice, being as the invitations have already being send. And no RSVP's.

Zelda is beautiful. I'm the ugly, grumpy old man.
why pshrynk, how very sweet of you. i'm touched.

(it's true about not having any choice about the party.)
Old 06-09-2008, 11:52 AM   #41
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Delphi is selling (sold) tix to the party on another thread.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:55 AM   #42
zelda_pinwheel

i can't imagine who he thinks he's going to (have) sell (sold) them to, we've all got our invitations already.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:09 PM   #43
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
The part is such a success that everyone wanted to came. Therefore they will have bought tickets before the invites were sent out.

If you think fracturing the time sense of these sentences without parentheses were easy, I have invited you to tried it.

Last edited by pshrynk; 06-09-2008 at 01:15 PM.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:42 PM   #44
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
I'm just a lurker
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:53 PM   #45
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Where's GeoffC? He could offer them chocolate.
I'm here, as commanded...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
I think most of it's allocated for me as of late......
Of course, only the best for my gal (or one of them)

Quote:
the rule around here with chocolate is, it's nicer to share.
Of course it is Zelda, I try my best but the treasure trove isn't bottomless you know - I have to work endlessly to keep the supply up to scratch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
No-one mentioned that till now.
Oh well.
Duly noted for future.
How d'you share a Creme Egg?
Whith grate care as it drips out all over the place...

Quote:

Of course you can...one to eat and another to lick up the drips...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post
I'm just a lurker
Me too...I contribute little to this community...'cept keeping some of them on their toes...

What ever you do, don't mention the
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness