Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-11-2011, 08:08 PM   #1
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I just learned something new about MR and the Kindle

I'm probably the last person to realize this, but there is a Download Thread option under Thread Tools at the top of each thread. This downloads a plain text file that you can send to your Kindle for a nicely formatted document to read on your Kindle. I thought it was a pretty neat way to read some older and really long threads.

Maybe I'm just easily pleased.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:18 PM   #2
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
I'm probably the last person to realize this, but there is a Download Thread option under Thread Tools at the top of each thread. This downloads a plain text file that you can send to your Kindle for a nicely formatted document to read on your Kindle. I thought it was a pretty neat way to read some older and really long threads.

Maybe I'm just easily pleased.
nope, 2nd to last person.
alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:06 PM   #3
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
Third to the Last. Thanks Carld!
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:54 PM   #4
mikeayers
Zealot
mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 10thGen, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDaneel54 View Post
Third to the Last. Thanks Carld!
4th!!! thanks for sharing
mikeayers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:09 PM   #5
Jack's Liver
Funk Master General
Jack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the roughJack's Liver is a jewel in the rough

Device: Kindle 3 / CRUZ T103 BRICKED / Sony PRS-300 Gifted to a :) kid / N7
5th thanks
Jack's Liver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:32 PM   #6
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
6th, I never knew that.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:19 AM   #7
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
7th. Man this wouldve came in handy when i read the entire joke thread lol.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:10 AM   #8
aegeus
Enthusiast
aegeus began at the beginning.

Device: EZReader 5
8th, I was using Thread Tools - "Show Printable Version" for this. But this is much better. Thanks.
aegeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 10:45 AM   #9
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
I knew this all along!

...I mean...uh...I never knew this at all... until now...
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:18 PM   #10
thebestjeter
Addict
thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi and Kindle DX Graphite
Thank you. It's really helpful. The only problem is that it doesn't download the "quotes".
thebestjeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:30 PM   #11
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Yeah but I assume just read them than open each one, download it, upload to kindle, and then read
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:05 PM   #12
jupstin
Groupie
jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Wow - I didn't know that either. Karma to you, carld
jupstin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:12 PM   #13
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
Thanks. News to me.
joobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:18 PM   #14
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
News to me too.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 04:30 PM   #15
evwool
Connoisseur
evwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverevwool exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Palm M515, Palm VX, Kindle 3 WiFi
That's brilliant! Whatever genius introduced that feature to the forum should have been shouting about it from the rooftops.
evwool is offline   Reply With Quote