Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2019, 05:33 PM   #931
Bitl
Bitl began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo eReader WiFi 2010 N647 (FW 1.9.12)
Hi, can I have an image for the Kobo WiFi N647 and instructions to install? tried to put on a firmware update and it stopped loading after 5 blocks.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:30 PM   #932
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@Endorfinoff: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Advert
Old 10-09-2019, 10:48 PM   #933
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@Bitl: PM sent.
Old 10-13-2019, 12:56 PM   #934
paul321000
paul321000 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo N647
Hi, can I have an image for the Kobo WiFi N647 and instructions to install?
Old 10-13-2019, 11:50 PM   #935
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Advert
Old 10-15-2019, 11:24 AM   #936
1800elviscocho
1800elviscocho began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi N647
Hi, can I have an image for the Kobo WiFi N647 and instructions to install?
Old 10-15-2019, 06:43 PM   #937
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-16-2019, 10:55 AM   #938
1800elviscocho
1800elviscocho began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi N647
Success!!! My Kobo Wifi is back! Thanks for the link davidfor. I had been on the phone with Kobo customer service for hours trying to bring my Kobo Wifi back to life, and although they had good intentions (other than trying to get me to buy a new $300 Kobo), it wasn't gonna help my case. You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.
Old 10-25-2019, 06:07 PM   #939
kyska
kyska began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Hey! Could I please have the image for the Kobo WiFi N647 and instructions on how to install? Trying to revive an old reader for the wicked stepmother. I believe I have pm enabled. Thanks
Old 10-25-2019, 09:10 PM   #940
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

For instructions, see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. They are for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools are the same.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:59 PM   #941
nscofield
nscofield began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647B
Hello! Could I please have the image for the Kobo WiFi N647B? Thank you so much! This is the only resource I found to help revive my device.
Old 11-04-2019, 07:46 PM   #942
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:38 AM   #943
wally_k
wally_k began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo wifi, touch, aura
Thanks for the image davidfor. Had some trouble writing the image to the original card first. Reformatted the card in FAT 16 and it still wouldn't work. Tried writing on a different computer and voila! Success.
Old 11-16-2019, 12:08 AM   #944
Sumoallstar
Sumoallstar began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
@davidfor, if you would be so kind as to PM the file for a N647.

Thanks!
Old 11-16-2019, 05:01 AM   #945
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread

Tags
image, kobo, kobo wifi, sd card, wifi