Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-19-2017, 08:55 AM   #16
U2Bono269
Connoisseur
U2Bono269 can differentiate black from dark navy blueU2Bono269 can differentiate black from dark navy blueU2Bono269 can differentiate black from dark navy blueU2Bono269 can differentiate black from dark navy blueU2Bono269 can differentiate black from dark navy blueU2Bono269 can differentiate black from dark navy blueU2Bono269 can differentiate black from dark navy blueU2Bono269 can differentiate black from dark navy blueU2Bono269 can differentiate black from dark navy blueU2Bono269 can differentiate black from dark navy blueU2Bono269 can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPad Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I think it has a piece of plastic covering it.
This makes sense. Thanks.
U2Bono269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-20-2017, 08:00 AM   #17
happysnapper22
Enthusiast
happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happysnapper22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 600
I'd have upgraded my PW2 to Voyage (Wife has Voyage) but for the absolutely horrid top hinged Origami cover. I dislike 3rd party covers, never seen one I'd buy.

If the PW4 has the same form factor as the PW2 and therefor fits my existing cover and costs about the same as the existing PW3 I'll probably buy. If not, assuming no increase in resolution Amazon wont be getting an order from me.
happysnapper22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 07:13 PM   #18
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle PW2 and Voyage; Kobo Aura HD and One
Quote:
Originally Posted by happysnapper22 View Post
I'd have upgraded my PW2 to Voyage (Wife has Voyage) but for the absolutely horrid top hinged Origami cover. I dislike 3rd party covers, never seen one I'd buy.
I admit I felt the same way about the origami cover as you when I first ordered my Voyage. I've since had a change of heart and ordered one, and actually find myself liking it quite well.

On the other hand, I also have a few 3rd party covers for my Voyage that I'm quite happy with. The ones I have work well-sleep/wake function works and they are lighter weight than the official Amazon cover. I find myself switching between covers fairly often.
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:18 AM   #19
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Asus Zenpad
I like the positioning of the Voyage cover, it means that the device feels the same whether you are holding it in your left or right hand and the origami stand also seems less obtrusive than the usual ones you get on regular covers too.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote