Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-17-2017, 07:37 PM   #40696
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Laundry here too. No dryer so it gets hung up in bathroom with a fan blowing in it but I can't​ begin to tell you how wonderful it is having our own washer. I love this washer! It's sooo quiet and it takes less than 40 minutes to do one load. It had these jets that rinse clothes as it's spins. Clothes come out clean, fresh and lightly damp. Best of all it's non HE so no fighting with water levels.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Glad you are loving your washer.
Cinisajoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 07:47 PM   #40697
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, 2 Kindle Fire HDs, Nexus 7, 3 Phablets
It's the best one I've owned hands down. It's a GE from Lowe's. It was such a nice gift. Perfect for apartments. It's so quiet.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/GE-3-8-cu-f...ite/1000052849

Sent from my Nexus 7

Last edited by Blossom; 04-17-2017 at 07:51 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 08:04 PM   #40698
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
It's the best one I've owned hands down. It's a GE from Lowe's. It was such a nice gift. Perfect for apartments. It's so quiet.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/GE-3-8-cu-f...ite/1000052849

Sent from my Nexus 7
Nice. That is a great gift.
Old 04-18-2017, 04:14 AM   #40699
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
With four weeks to go until my next reading retreat it's time to start making lists, start buying things and decide what to read.

I've never been to this vacation park before. I've got my favourite park with views over the water but I haven't found a park in a forest or wooded area that I really like. Hopefully this is it.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 01:08 PM   #40700
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

I am going to super clean the kitchen today since hubby is out of town for the day.
Old 04-18-2017, 04:36 PM   #40701
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Come and clean mine. I'm reading.

Sent from my XT1528
Old 04-18-2017, 05:56 PM   #40702
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Quote:
Come and clean mine. I'm reading.

Sent from my XT1528
Sure. You will send your Leer Jet to pick me up.
Old 04-18-2017, 06:44 PM   #40703
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Sure. You will send your Leer Jet to pick me up.
Honey, if I had a leer jet I most definitely have a housekeeper too.

Sent from my XT1528
Old 04-18-2017, 07:57 PM   #40704
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Quote:
Honey, if I had a leer jet I most definitely have a housekeeper too.

Sent from my XT1528
Well then sorry, you are on your own for the kitchen.
Old 04-20-2017, 02:05 PM   #40705
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
There has been another court verdict in the Family Thing today. The judge wants to have the house appraised again (last time was three and a half years ago) to see what it's worth when rented (people living in it, as opposed to empty). We're not sure if this is positive for us or not.

However, it most likely needs to be appraised quickly (although selecting a appraiser will probably be a battle). Which means I need to clean my rooms, fast. Which means the battle will start today. Both of my parents will have problems. My mother thinks my rooms are like the Tardis, I have loads of stuff I think can be thrown away taking up space because my mother wants to keep them. I got a big box of cards from when I was born (I don't know those people), a big box of cards and drawings from classmates when I was ill for a while in primary school (again, I don't know those people anymore) and several boxes of comic books.

Then there is my father. I have a couple of big things I want to throw away and I know that he will root through the boxes to see if anything will need to be kept. And there are always things (because you never know if you can do anyone a favour with a keyboard with a ps2 plug, a 16mb graphics card or a clock that doesn't work anymore.

The weather prediction for next week aren't great, otherwise I would have rented a big transporter bike somewhere and carted off the trash myself.

The thing I least looking forward to cleaning is the area between my desk and the window. That is kind of a dumping ground, plus my overflowing toolbox (my father insist on buying cheap tools for me and he keeps buying the same items over and over again, I have 3 screwdriver sets and 5 of the same bit sets only in different coloured boxes).

Wish me luck, both for the cleaning and the eventual outcome of this court case.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 02:58 PM   #40706
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Good luck.
Old 04-21-2017, 09:04 AM   #40707
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

I'm trying to identify a bird by its song. We have alot of birds around but they sound like a bunch of chaotic chatter. It can be quite annoying but yesterday this one bird showed up and the sound it makes is very lovely.

It sounds like a flute with three clear long notes with a rising crescendo at the end. It's farther away today but I can still hear it occasionally over the other birds annoying chirping.

I don't know why I need to know this but I do.

Sent from my XT1528
Old 04-21-2017, 09:31 AM   #40708
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Yotaphone 2
Quote:
I'm trying to identify a bird by its song. We have alot of birds around but they sound like a bunch of chaotic chatter. It can be quite annoying but yesterday this one bird showed up and the sound it makes is very lovely.

It sounds like a flute with three clear long notes with a rising crescendo at the end. It's farther away today but I can still hear it occasionally over the other birds annoying chirping.
Try this web site:

https://nationalzoo.si.edu/scbi/migr...n/nasongkey.pl

From your description, perhaps the Black-throated Blue Warbler.
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:16 AM   #40709
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Thank you! Not a Warbler too short on the notes.

It's a clear long notes. I'm gonna go through that site. It's much better thsn the one I was using.

Sent from my XT1528
Old 04-21-2017, 11:24 AM   #40710
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Okay I found it sorta. On this sound clip on this page the second bird in the background not the loud chirpy one. I still don't know what it is though.

https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Bluethroat/sounds

Sent from my XT1528

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?